AGCO Finance Response to COVID-19
At AGCO Finance, we take the responsibility for the safety and well-being of our employees, and customers very seriously. The AGCO Finance team has been closely monitoring and evaluating the situation around COVID-19. The following precautionary policies have been implemented in order to protect both our employees and customers and minimize disruption to our businesses.
- All international (global) travel has been discontinued. This travel ban applies to both internal AGCO Finance meetings and external events (e.g. tradeshows).
- Every AGCO Finance employee is only allowed to access one AGCO Finance office.
- Every AGCO Finance office completed assessments on remote work capabilities and supports employees working from home.
- Every AGCO Finance office is testing their Business Continuity Management (BCM) plans to work to ensure critical service delivery elements can be completed remotely.
- AGCO Finance is increasing awareness on Coronavirus and encouraging self-reporting and self-quarantining on potential exposure.
We are committed to working together to determine the best path forward during this challenging time. Please contact your local AGCO Finance office with any concerns or questions.