Hire Purchase is the most common way to finance agricultural equipment. You decide what equipment to buy, negotiate the sale with the dealer and then sign a Hire Purchase agreement. Once all the repayments have been made you have the option to become the owner of the equipment by paying a small option to purchase fee.
- Burden free: A Hire Purchase agreement with AGCO Finance doesn’t typically utilise current credit lines and facilities
- Individual: Bespoke repayment terms to match the cash flow of your business whether monthly, quarterly, semi annually, annual or a combination of all
- Secure: Interest rate is fixed and guaranteed at the commencement of the agreement
- Cost effective: Receive the efficiencies of the machine immediately whilst spreading the purchase price
- Tax: Costs are typically allowable for tax purposes (customers are always to take independent tax advice on the best solutions for their business)
- Simple: Easy to understand paperwork
- Support: A network of local area managers and a dedicated sales support team ensures you receive the highest level of support