At AGCO Finance, we take the responsibility for the safety and well-being of our employees, and customers very seriously. The AGCO Finance team has been closely monitoring and evaluating the situation around COVID-19. The following precautionary policies have been implemented in order to protect both our employees and customers and minimize disruption to our businesses.
- All international (global) travel will be discontinued. Domestic travel will be largely prohibited, unless an agreed upon visit location and time have been confirmed.
- Every AGCO Finance employee is only allowed to access one AGCO Finance office.
- Every AGCO Finance office completed assessments on remote work
capabilities and supports employees working from home. Most Duluth-based AGCO Finance members are currently working remotely if department responsibilities allow for such activity.
- Every AGCO Finance office is testing their Business Continuity Management (BCM) plans to work to ensure critical service delivery elements can be completed remotely.
- AGCO Finance is increasing awareness on Coronavirus and encouraging
self-reporting and self-quarantining on potential exposure.
We are committed to working together to determine the best path forward during this challenging time. Please reach out directly to the following teams if you have questions.
AGCO Finance Sales
AGCO Finance / Des Moines Customer Service Team
1-800-873-2474 or Collections at ext. 1-800-873-3704
Commercial Finance inquiries should be directed to the applicable Inventory Finance Credit Manager.